HANDLE BY THE BAY
Holistic Approach to NeuroDevelopment & Learning Efficiency
Introduction to HANDLE
With Dror Schneider
Certified HANDLE Practitioner & Instructor, USA
Rs.5400 INR/$78 USD
“The body tells you so much when you know how to read it—the things it avoids doing,
the things it seeks, the ways it moves. It gives you a mirror to what’s going on in the brain.”
– Judith Bluestone
HANDLE is a gentle, powerful, respectful, non-invasive and non-drug approach to enhancing all
forms of learning, both in children and adults.
In this eight hours course you will:
- Explore how the external and internal environment may contribute to perplexing behaviors.
- Learn activities that enhance focus, reduce stress and support learning — that you can use at home, in the classroom or in your practice.
- Become familiar with the basic concepts of the HANDLE modality.
- Recognize subtle signs of stress and learn how to use Gentle Enhancement® to prevent crisis and foster resilience.
- Get a Certificate of Attendance.
- This is an interactive course requiring presence on a video camera throughout the course.
- To receive a certificate of attendance, you would need to attend the whole class or make arrangements to make up sessions you missed.
- A recording of the class will not be provided (HANDLE Policy).
Dror Schneider is a practitioner of HANDLE ® (Holistic Approach to Neurodevelopment and Learning Efficiency), Instructor and Supervisor of Interns with years of experience in the fields of neurodevelopment and natural vision improvement. She works with children and adults with learning challenges, autism, brain injuries, and other neuro-developmental difficulties.