Living with Radical Honesty
We all lie to ourselves and to those around us. Sometimes we try to convince ourselves that something is or isn’t true. At times, we strive to keep people we are in contact with safe. Other times we are just being courteous or don’t have time to tell the whole truth. Often, it’s too challenging to embrace reality.
The intent behind lying is not always bad; however, it can have significant long-term costs to our wellbeing and relationships. We may lie to ourselves due to our guilt, shame, or fears. However, not confronting the truth can perpetuate these feelings even more.
with Shashwat Agarwal
Co-Founder of Nurturer’Studio
On Sunday, 14th January 2022
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
What you will get from the course:
- Learn how conflict escalates, and what you can do to prevent a crisis
- The elements of Conflict
- Questions to ask yourself when you don’t want to walk away angry, hurt, afraid, or resentful
- Using exploratory methods to manage potential conflict
- Things to intentionally do to have better conversations
- For anyone over the age of 18!
About Shashwat Agarwal
Shashwat Agarwal is a Waldorf Alumni who holds a diploma in Experiential Education. He recently finished the graduate programme at Babson College and is a co-founder of Nurturer’Studio. Furthermore, he is also a graduate from the Third Nature Facilitator Training Program.