In Collaboration with
HANDLE BY THE BAY
Holistic Approach to NeuroDevelopment & Learning Efficiency
HANDLE Level 1
With Dror Schneider
Certified HANDLE Practitioner & Instructor San Francisco, USA
July 10,17,24 and 31, 2021
Every Saturday for four weeks
9:30 – 11:30 AM (IST)
Rs.5200 INR/$78 USD
HANDLE is a gentle, powerful, respectful, non-invasive and non-drug approach to enhancing all forms of learning, both in children and adults.
Recording not available…
If you are interested in attending the next batch, kindly fill out the form by clicking on the button below.
In this 8-hour Course you will:
- Explore how the external and internal environment may contribute to perplexing behaviors
- Learn activities that enhance focus, reduce stress and support learning — that you can use at home, in the classroom or in your practice
- Become familiar with the basic concepts of the HANDLE modality
- Recognize subtle signs of stress and learn how to use Gentle Enhancement® to prevent crises and foster resilience
- Get a Certificate of Attendance
- This is an interactive course requiring presence on a video camera throughout the course.
- To receive a certificate of attendance you would need to attend the whole class or make arrangements to make up sessions you missed.
- A recording of the class will not be provided (HANDLE Policy)
Dror Schneider is a practitioner of HANDLE ® (Holistic Approach to Neurodevelopment and
Learning Efficiency), Instructor and Supervisor of Interns with years of experience in the fields of neurodevelopment and natural vision improvement. She works with children and adults with learning challenges, autism, brain injuries, and other neuro-developmental difficulties.
For more information see www.handle.org
or www.handlebythebay.com or contact Dror at email@example.com