Supporting Yourself and Your Young Child during this Difficult Time
With Susan Rubinoff
Early Childhood Waldorf Educator, USA
- For all nurturers working with 0 – 7 year olds
- FREE FOR COVID HEALTHCARE WARRIORS (CONTACT US)
Sunday, June 13, 2021
4:30 – 6:00 PM (IST) | 7:00 – 8:30 AM (EST)
Fee: Rs. 750 INR/ $12 USD
What can you learn:
- Practical ways to support your children and yourself everyday.
- How to create a good rhythm with different activities?
- How to nurture your self and those around you?
- How to restore the connection with yourself & your child?
Susan Rubinoff has been working with children for over 40 years and has been involved in Waldorf education and been teaching in many capacities in Waldorf schools for over 30 years. She holds a Masters Degree in Remedial Education. Besides being a parent of three adults, she is also a grandmother of three. She has traveled to Africa and Nepal to support different communities and strongly believes in supporting young children so they will grow into healthy adults and make the world a better place. She also works on helping children build their sensory perceptions.Some of her hobbies that she brings into her teaching and home life include baking, gardening, bee keeping and working with wood.